Thursday, July 16, 2009

Twittering...

I started twitter about 6 months ago or so... at first loved it... then I hated it. At first I followed all the fun fishing people, friends and family and then within the last month - I was following over 2,000 people which I didn't sign up for. Some of which were whack-a-doodles, get rich types and people that probably never won homecoming king/queen and wanted to see how many friend they can get... so, I cleaned house and hopefully, I got rid of all the whack-a-doodles!

Among the "real" friends that I have - Big Monster Fish posted this interested link that I wanted to share with everyone:

http://www.newenglandkayakfishing.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=11498

New England Kayak Fishing Club has put together a stringer of raffle prizes that are open to anyone who feels like writing out a check for $5 or donating a lure. For years they have ran a very successful “ultimate tackle box” that has raised thousands of dollars for the Boys and Girls club and the Floating Hospital for Children's "Cycle for life " over the last few years. This year we’ll be adding “Casting for Recovery”.


Some of my Twitter Friends are also featured in our Captains section of Saltwater Style - so please check them out.

Tight lines,
India

0 comments: